Can I Drive a GoCar with a P Licence?
Whether you’re a student or a working adult who holds a P licence, it can be challenging when you’re looking for a car to rent because not every car rental company offers that service. Not to mention KL is the fifth most expensive city to own a midsize car according to the Deutsche Bank’s latest survey results.
But what if we told you starting from today, we will be extending our services to all P licence holders between the ages of 18 to 75? Kickstarting within the Klang Valley, you can now take your pick from any of the GoCar locations that are marked with a “P” logo in the app. The best part: You can drive a GoCar for only RM6.90/hour or RM69/day, which is inclusive of insurance, maintenance, and road tax.
As we’re the first car-sharing company in Malaysia to offer this service, we’ll also be waiving the RM200 P-driver fee when you sign up before 6 February 2020! On top of that, we’ll be throwing in an RM5 promo code that is redeemable up to 6 times.
Now, we know some of you might ask, “What’s in a P-driver fee?”
To answer your question, the P-driver fee includes both membership and liability fees. Since novice drivers tend to be less experienced on the road and attract a higher liability rate, we’ll be charging an additional RM200 to help us cover some of the costs which are not included in the car insurance.
While this is one of our latest services, rest assured we will be expanding it to other states as well. In the meantime, don’t miss out on our promotion and sign up today!
Terms & Conditions:
- The validity of this promo code’s booking and travelling period runs from 6 November 2019 until 6 February 2020.
- This promo code is strictly valid for P licence holders with no minimum booking hours.
- Reservations made with this promo code are strictly not refundable and/or transferable.
- Our rates are subject to 6% SST.
- For users below 21 years old, an additional coverage excess fee of RM400 is applicable should damages occur.
- An RM200 membership fee (non-refundable) is payable upon registration after 6 February 2020.
- Should the user obtain a Competent Driving License (CDL), it is the user’s responsibility to inform GoCar via email and the team will update the user’s status accordingly.